Nginx 1.2.8 has been released with 4 bugfixes. See the full Changelog for more details.
As a consequence, Dotdeb’s packages of Nginx 1.2.8 are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” (amd64/i386) with the following changes :
- The config of the default vhost is now ok by default (see [Edit]).
- The X-rid header module has been added to all the Nginx flavors.
- The chunkin-nginx-module, headers-more-nginx-module, nginx-cache-purge, nginx-echo, nginx-lua, nginx-push-stream-module and ngx_http_substitution_filter_module modules have been updated.
As usual, if you want to know which module has been included in each Nginx flavor, you just have to look at this document.
[Edit] A minor update (1.2.8-1~dotdeb.2) has been published :
- it now displays errors at startup, if any
- the ipv6only typo has been fixed, the default vhost now works perfectly.