Redis 2.4.14 has been released to fix many non trivial bugs :
- [BUGFIX] Fixed issue #518 (Redis 99% CPU when master down).
- [BUGFIX] Fixed issue #516 (ZINTERSTORE mixing sets and zsets).
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug in install_server.sh when using chkconfig
- [BUGFIX] Fixes to --test-memory implementation.
- [BUGFIX] Allow PREFIX to be overridden in Makefile.
- [BUGFIX] The test is now more reliable on slow computers.
- redis-cli –pipe mode, see http://redis.io/topics/mass-insert
- Much better expired keys collection algorithm that makes the server much more responsive when a lot of keys are expiring at the same time.
The packages are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures. The upgrade urgency is high.