Redis 2.6.10 has been released today, bringing many non-critical fixes and many small improvements (take a look at the Changelog) :
- [BUGFIX] redis-cli --rdb, fixed when the server sends newlines to ping.
- [BUGFIX] redis-cli, minor fixes on connection handling, prompt.
- [BUGFIX] Slow log: don’t log EXEC, just executed commands.
- [BUGFIX] On failed shutdown don’t try again and again compulsively.
- [BUGFIX] Fix build on sunos without backtrace().
- [BUGFIX] UNSUBSCRIBE and PUNSUBSCRIBE: always provide a reply (see 742e580)
- [BUGFIX] Lua struct library was broken, upgraded.
- [BUGFIX] Fix a bug in srandmemberWithCountCommand() with count argument.
- [BUGFIX] Test: disable clients timeout to prevent issues on slow systems.
- [BUGFIX] Sentinel: don’t advertise the promoted slave as master too early.
- [IMPROVED] Whitelist SIGUSR1, see http://redis.io/topics/signals.
- [IMPROVED] Simpler to understand redis-cli --bigkeys output.
- [IMPROVED] Test now works with tclsh > 8.5.
- [IMPROVED] Added option to turn of the Nagle algorithm in slave socket.
- [IMPROVED] Optionally use SO_KEEPALIVE to detect dead peers.
The upgrade urgency is moderate.
As a reminder, here is the Changelog of the previous unpackaged 2.6.9 version. Its upgrade emergency was moderate if you use replication :
- [BUGFIX] Changing master at runtime (SLAVEOF command) in presence of network problems, or in very rapid succession, could result in non-critical problems (GitHub Issue #828).
- [IMPROVED] CLINGET GETNAME and SETNAME to set and query connection names reported by CLIENT LIST. Very useful for debugging of problems.
- [IMPROVED] redis-cli is now able to transfer an RDB file from a remote server to a local file using the --rdb <filename> command line option.
The packages are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.
One reply on “Redis 2.6.10”
thank you so much))