Redis 2.6.8 has been packaged, bringing two changes (take a look at the Changelog) :
- [BUGFIX] Multiple fixes for EVAL (issue #872).
- [BUGFIX] Fix overflow in mstime() in redis-cli and benchmark.
- [BUGFIX] Fix Linux / PPC64 behavior by correcting endianess detection.
- [BUGFIX] Fix NetBSD build by defining _XOPEN_SOURCE appropriately.
- [BUGFIX] Added missing license and copyright in a few places.
- [BUGFIX] Better error reporting when fd event creation fails.
The upgrade urgency is moderate if you use Lua scripting. Otherwise low.
The packages are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.