Redis 2.4.8 has been released with these changes :
- [BUGFIX] Make install now uses cp -f to avoid ‘text file busy’ errors.
- [BUGFIX] redis-check-aof is now large files safe also on 32 bit systems.
- [BUGFIX] Issue #327 fixed: maxmemory and replication now work much better.
- [BUGFIX] Now HINCRBY can detect overflows too. Fix for issue #330.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed compilation with latest clang.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed handling of empty sorted sets produced in RDB by very old Redis versions (1.2.x).
The upgrade urgency is moderate if you don’t experience any of the fixed problems.
The packages of Redis 2.4.8 are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.
2 replies on “Redis 2.4.8”
Not sure where else to ask this, but I wondered if there are any plans to roll a 2.4 release of apache for debian?
@Torrance : no plan yet for Apache 2.4. Sorry.